Monday, July 17, 2017

Family Layout

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to be on the Creative Embellishments design team. One of the very first Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces that caught my eye was the Family Word Border Set. I used the "family" word as my title and focus of this layout of my son meeting his grandparents. I also used Hearts chipboard accents, which were the perfect addition to my embellishment clusters.


I altered these chipboard pieces by putting a light coat of white paint on the chipboard, and then following that up with numerous coats of grey ink, which resulted in a distressed look.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you keep up with all of your scrapbooking teams! Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design and the chippie is awesome sauce! Fantabulous family!

    ReplyDelete