Sunday, June 21, 2015

Leaving My Leave

Well, that's it!  The maternity leave that I thought would feel long just flew by.  I had to say goodbye to this ray of sunshine this morning and head off to work (which I really enjoy as well).


These past few weeks, we have been planning for my return to work and savoring our last moments.  Here's Jesse helping Nathan get used to a bottle.


Nathan and I took a selfie:


Nathan is (literally) attached to his fists now.


And he likes his new swaddle up!



We just love this little boy!


He laughed for the first time yesterday, and it was so special because he laughed at Jesse while we were all three playing together so we all shared the moment.  Unfortunately, due to my ineptitude, I did not capture any laughing on film (boo).  We did, however, take a few other tummy time videos I have to share with you.






1 comment:

  1. Aww he looks like he's got angel wings in his swaddler! He is just as cute as ever and I'm sure its so rewarding when he laughs. :) Hope your first week back went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete