Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Layouts

It has been quite a while since I scrapped, but I had some time these last couple weeks so I wanted to share some layouts that I created combining Teresa Collins' Vintage Finds and Giving Thanks lines, which were perfect for some guy layouts.  


I created this layout of Jesse's first run/swim races using a sketch from Scrap-a-doodle-doo.  


This layout of Jesse's family's impromptu visit is inspired by Scrap Around the World's sketch and mood board.  


My third layout displays some pictures from Jesse's summer soccer team based on Kristi's challenge.


Finally, I created a card based on a sketch from Scrapbook Express.  


When I added these layouts to my album I realized that the album is completely full of layouts made with my favorite Teresa Collins collections: Tell Your Story, Christmas Cottage, Vintage Finds, and Giving Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. fabulous double page layout, a double take on our challenge!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your double page LO is beautiful. I love all the flourishes. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page!!!thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete