Monday, April 23, 2012

Hens' Den Bo Bunny Serenity Card

I love the Asian-inspired Serenity line by Bo Bunny, and the turquoise, red, and black color combination just pops!



To create this card, I took two sheets of turquoise paper with coordinating patterns from Bo Bunny Serenity's 6x6 Pad. I chose one for my base and trimmed the other paper 1/2 inch smaller than the base on each side, matting the smaller sheet with black cardstock to make it pop. I placed May Arts Satin/Grosgrain Teal Ribbon horizontally across the card, putting the top of the ribbon in the middle of the card. Then I layered May Arts Burgundy Sheer Rosettes Ribbon on top of the May Arts Satin/Grosgrain Teal Ribbon. For my finishing touch, I placed a Bo Bunny Serenity Trinket at one edge of ribbon, and added a sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Krystal...this cards is beautiful. Truly love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, super pretty! And how cool that they have a nice subtle Asian line? :)

    ReplyDelete