Sunday, October 30, 2011

My new favorite music video

I am not sure what my old favorite music video was, but this is my new one. Remember how I mentioned that we bumped into Danny Pudi (who plays Abed in Community) while we were in New York this summer? Well, he happened to be in Time Square shooting a music video for Jones Street Station when we ran into him. We (at least Rachel and Chloe) are so dang cute that they couldn't help but include us in this music video for the song "The Understanding":



These are some shots that we took on our own cameras (much larger than the toy Danny was "taking pictures" with).








1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I just watched the video... you guys are famous! Maybe Michael can introduce you to his agent? Or you could introduce him to yours? ;)

    Seriously though, now there is going to be an even bigger place in my heart for Abed. I just knew he was a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete