Friday, June 17, 2011

MME Layout

I have been very focused on the scrapbook company My Mind's Eye lately. Both their old and new collections are so completely my style and extremely easy to work with. I used the current MME sketch and MME's Union Square collection to create this layout of our trip to New York. As you can see, we enjoyed our celebrity encounter and Chloe made friends with (i.e. terrorized) all of the pigeons in Times Square (hence the reference to the musical "Bye Bye Birdie").




I used the following MME products in this layout: MME Lost & Found Union Square Moments Charming; MME Lost & Found Union Square Beautiful Day Journey; MME Lost & Found Union Square Perfect Damask; MME Lush black ribbon; and MME Hattie brads.

2 comments:

  1. Love the "bye bye birdie" idea! Very cute. And those papers definitely do suit your style well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work.
    Have a great week =)

    ReplyDelete