Saturday, December 18, 2010

Vegas baby, VEGAS!

The title above is how Dave summarized our trip to run the Rock 'n Roll half marathon. We had a lot of hang out time the days before, stuffed ourselves ("carbo loaded") at a French themed buffet, walked more than we wanted to up and down the strip, and eventually ran the half right through the action. Check it out. Dan and I set personal best times while Dave and Tiffany finished looking like they wanted to do it again. For my trouble I received a solid metal participant's medal and all the bananas I could eat, which turned out to be 1.

The highlights were a dirty old man and his acolytes handing out beer at about mile 4 and a guy in a Marines shirt that we passed at mile 2 rolling by me at mile 13.

Check us out:

No comments:

Post a Comment