Sunday, November 14, 2010

October Layouts

Despite being super-busy this past month, I managed to get some layouts done (mainly in the first part of the month). This first layout is of Karl and Emily's wedding reception and I used MME's Lush collection in pink (you can't tell very well but the paper is flocked).





I conquered my fears of mists in this next layout. I misted the Fancy Pants background paper with some of my brand new Smooch Spritz.






And I made another zipper flower for this layout, which was pretty fun too.




In this clean and simple layout, I layered some of Teresa Collins's Giving Thanks papers, which are so pretty, and just added Making Memories alphabet sickers.


And last but not least, I finished another sparkly Christmas layout with specialty paper from The Paper Studio and Doodlebug, Making Memories glitter alphas, and a Kaisercraft wood star and a nativity cut-out that I painted with Ranger metallic paint dabbers.



I can't believe that Thanksgiving (and Christmas) are almost here again!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to fears conquered! Your misting looks great! And your other layouts are beautiful as usual. That zipper flower is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete