Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mouthwatering

Right now the (paper) trail makers challenge blog (http://www.trailmakers.blogspot.com/) is having another challenge -- to create a layout that has something to do with food -- and they are giving away beautiful embellishments from the Parisian Anthology line if there are at least 10 participants! You have until next Saturday (the 27th) to enter. Here is what I came up with for the challenge:

I will admit it -- I am not very good in the kitchen. Which is why I surprised myself when I made a delicious pie for Jesse's 30th birthday. This is the recipe that I used for the crust, which was flakey and delicious!

I love how the Jenni Bowlin papers really added to the home-y feel of this layout. I also used a Jenni Bowlin vintage button and a black button from Basic Grey's Cappella collection.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm...I love some PIE!!!
    ok...I love food in general...I can do this challenge!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete