Thursday, August 19, 2010

Krystle - Thursday - Butterflies/Birds/Bees

For The (paper) Trail Makers Challenge Blog's butterflies, birds, or bees challenge I chose to incorporate a butterfly in my layout and used my journaling to create flourishes.


I used the following items from the store in my layout:
Little Yellow Bicycle - Clothesline - Backyard Ledger 12x12 Double Sided Paper
MME - So Sophie Graceful - Sweet Chic Journaling Card
Ranger - Stickles - Frosted Lace
Jenni Bowlin - Vintage Style Button - Cream

3 comments:

  1. adorable! i LOVE your journaling technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog for Scrap That Baby! blog hop.

    If you are one of my lucky winners I will let you know after August 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you did with that butterfly!
    Well....Krystle, I got you as the winner for those postcards and playing cards on my blog for the SO blog hop candy i offered! Let me know if you want to pass on it so I can offer it up to someone else! Thanks for visiting me! Congrats on winning! Also, email me your addy so I can send it to you at momostamper (at) yahoo.com

    Hugs,
    Mo
    http://momostamper.blogspot.com/2010/08/live-in-moment.html

    ReplyDelete