Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy NSD!

I know, most of you don't know or care, but it is National Scrapbooking Day! In honor of NSD, I will share some of my recent layouts and point to you a great blog hop going on today.



This first layout shows all of the new furniture that we bought for our house and features a silly haiku that I made up.





This layout showcases our lovely home! I used Crate Paper's Prudence collection on both of these layouts. Here I tried hand cutting the decorative flowers on one of the papers to create a border and played with some BG Kioshi buttons that matched this collection pretty well!



Last but not least, check out this blog hop (if you do, please note in the comments on the scrapstreet blog that I sent you and we both will be eligible for a prize):


Welcome to ScrapStreet's NSD Blog Hop! If you are just stopping in, why don't you join us at the beginning on the ScrapStreet blog. Also, check out the Challenge forum for several NSD challenges! :) And while you are there leave some love in the gallery! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krystle..sorry about that. boysmamaxtwo@gmail.com thought it was on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete