Friday, March 19, 2010

On the Periphery

When I break into a Basic Grey pack, it seems like I can't put it down! I completed these three 2-page layouts and have enough paper left for one or two more. This first layout is the most intricate one I have done to date and it certainly took me the longest! Some interesting elements include swarovski crystals strung on picture hanging wire and I used (for the first time) real sewing, perfect pearls, and brads (I know, long time coming).



In this layout I hand cut the butterfly and used stickles for his body and made these paper flowers and leaves by hand as well.



Here I used the Heidi Swapp masks that Rachel got me for Christmas.


That's it for now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Great pages! You are getting more "professional" all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! It shows that you put a lot of time in the first layout, so its worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work!!

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want to check my blog---that is all I am saying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cute pic! I love the flowers and the crystals - so pretty!

    Thanks for playing along!

    Leslie
    SYC

    ReplyDelete