Saturday, November 21, 2009

Scrapbooking frenzy

I have been quite the productive scrapper this past month and it's about time I shared all of my layouts with you guys. This first layout is quite appropriate because it is about Thanksgiving. Granted, this was Thanksgiving 2006, but still!















Aww, Chloe's first Christmas. I still can't get over how cute she was in that sack! Credit for the amazing card that I used as an embellishment here goes to my talented sister Rachel.



















Here are more Chloe pictures. It's so fun to make such girly layouts.


















I was really excited about these pages because I got to use my Wisteria Basic Grey pack and my BoBunny chunky charms. Lovely, all.



















And here is an ode to my favoriate orator ever . . . Rachel. So many memories wrapped up in one layout. Here, I branched out with my distress inks and masks. So many techniques to explore!















These pictures go way back and fill in some holes in my album. I got to use more of my flocked lace ribbon -- some of my favorite stuff ever.















This is a rather simple layout, but I am a fan of simplicity. It looks more dynamic in real life because you can see the glitter and texture. The ripped pages are core'dinations paper so there is a coordinating color core that the ripping reveals. I was very excited to use this paper!
















1 comment:

  1. yay, great pages--you have been productive! Great products too. Yeah...I LOVED those sacks and wish I could still stuff Chloe into one!

    ReplyDelete