Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cleaning House

I apologize profusely for failing to post for . . . about a month! I have been obsessed with a project, which I'll reveal later (hey, you have to have something to look forward to). In the meanwhile, I'm posting about a project we finished a little while ago but never posted about. You know our front room, which used to look like this?



Well now it looks like this!








And if you think all of that was easy, think again!



It felt good to get this project done before the inlaws came to stay. While they were here, they helped us bring home and set up our newest furniture purchase: our dinette set!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! And I see Rachel's pics she did for you on the desk!! Very well organized and I love your new table and chairs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe....like your exhausted picture. And I don't doubt that that was a ton of work! Love your dinnette~very cute and unique.

    ReplyDelete