Saturday, March 7, 2009

We're No. 1

Guess who was the first couple to drive a 2010 Mazda3 in Albuquerque? Hint: we're pretty amazing, and being the first to drive a 2010 is pretty amazing!



I am pretty much obsessed with this car, so I found out as soon as one of the mazda dealers in town got one in. We went in, made them pull the car out of the back where they were sprucing it up to put on the floor, and took it for a spin! I love it, and hopefully I will own one by the end of the month.


We're not going to buy the one we drove though because it was white and I am not a fan of white cars (though I will admit that the 2010 mazda3 wears white well). We are thinking of getting a deeper red color (they call it "copper red mica") with a tan and black interior (the combination is sporty-looking . . . I will have to get used to it though).




I realize that not everyone is as enamored with the new 3's looks as I am. Jesse is skeptical for one (though he admits it looks better in person) and Warren said it looks like a "smiling wale"!



Anyway, I thought I would share this picture, which while intended to make fun of the car, actually makes me love it more.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, the smiling whale though is spot on! =P Definitely a cool car though, although definitely sportier than I thought you would go for Krystle. I did vote for this one though (after much persuasion by a certain female Albuquerquian!) lol...just kidding, I would have voted for it anyway after the price reduction! Hope you get your fun car soon!

    ReplyDelete