Saturday, February 21, 2009

Confessions of a Scrapaholic


I will admit it. I am a scrapaholic. I have recently spent a lot of money and time on scrapbooking, and I loved every minute of it! I bought a cool new stack of speciality paper from MAMBI, which finally inspired me to scrapbook my wedding! I have been putting this off because I have such a beautiful professional wedding album that I couldn't make anything look quite as nice as that. I also didn't want to make my wedding scrapbook pages too cutesy either though. I think these pages strike the right balance.






































3 comments:

  1. From Mommy -
    I forgot to tell you, I've been looking for some pics for you. I only have the last couple years on my back-up so I have to go back through CD's I burnt to get more. I'll send them when I can!!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few pics and am sending them forthwith. Love your wedding scrap, my pics aren't all that awe inspiring but may be some you don't have. Love you bunches

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! You've been busy. =)

    ReplyDelete